Wise Assistant plans for you. Bike or hike along Path 400!
The Path 400 Greenway is a multi-use trail still under development. It runs parallel with Georgia 400 freeway in Buckhead. Once it’s fully completed, the trail will be a 5.2-mile greenway running directly through the heart of Buckhead, connecting retail locations, offices, and neighborhoods with a path for pedestrians and cyclists.
Length: 5.2 miles (8.4 km)
About Path 400
Users of the Path 400 Greenway are encouraged to walk or bike to access the trail.
Parking: Visitors to the park can park at the following locations:
- The Prominence: Located at 3475 Piedmont Rd, this is a secured covered garage where guests can park during Path 400 trail hours only. Hourly parking rates apply. Its located adjacent to PATH400, just off of the Lenox Road exit for GA400
- Old Ivy Road: It has seven spaces and one handicap parking accessible space under the GA 400 overpass.
- Mile Zero: On-street free public parking can be found along Adina Dr.
- Sarah Smith Elementary School: Free parking can be found at both the Old Ivy Road and Wieuca Road campuses only during non-school hours.
Path 400 has a couple of rules that users should acquaint themselves with, which you can read here. We’ve also listed them below:
- The trail is open to all non-motorized users (Motorized wheelchairs, electric scooters, and electric bikes are permitted).
- The trail is open from dusk to dawn. The trail is closed at night.
- Trail users must refrain from entering posted private property.
- Alcoholic beverages, drugs, and unlicensed firearms are not allowed on the trail.
- Vandalism and theft of trail amenities will result in prosecution.
- Reckless use of a bicycle or skates which endanger other trail users is prohibited.
- As a courtesy to other trail users, please refrain from tobacco use along the trail.
- Keep right and pass on the left – the trail is like a roadway.
- Yield to pedestrians – pedestrians always have the right-of-way.
Restaurants near Path 400
There are some exciting options for food and drinks near Path 400. Here are our Wise Suggestions:
Roasters is all about Southern Charm. Guests are treated to specialty prepared Southern dishes and cocktails in a laid-back setting.
Pasha Restaurant and Bar
For lovers of Mediterranean dishes, Pasha Restaurant and Bar offers high-quality food and great customer service.
Tired of researching things to do? Wise Atlanta curates’ unique plans with fun things to do and sends them to you once a week with a simple text message. Text the word “ATL” to (678) 578-8788 to join the Wise Atlanta planning feed.